Sure is shallow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wet-willie:
That is what I figured, just wondered when you talked about dives just short of an hour. Brrr. But I guess that is why the references to how good it felt as you came up to the shallower waters.

About the trees, Is this kind of like the trees along the wall there at PK. Just curious. I always try to imagine what it looked like before the dams.

Willie

Willie.... the trees are similar except more of them and many are much larger...some are very tall!

shaggie:
While I was wearing a shorty, my hats off to you!

I was meaning I 'doubled' up my shorty and full suit---sorry for the mislead---I am not that arctic!!! :)

PS--- Broken Bow is north of the border,,,its up north--sorta... :)

texdiveguy:
I was meaning I 'doubled' up my shorty and full suit---sorry for the mislead---I am not that arctic!!! :)

PS--- Broken Bow is north of the border,,,its up north--sorta... :)
Thought maybe you were one of those crazy NW Ocra divers!

I own two Diverite 10 watt HID lights and jus love them.
While night diving in Mexico I was diving with my SL4 and my wife was diving with the 10 watt. Both are great lights. HID lights do tend to light up the neighborhood and are great for light saber wars are the surface after the dive.

Diverite has a new hand held 10 watt but I am not sure for the price tag it is better than the canister version. Can lights are great used from a rep manufacture. However, bulbs are about $100.00 each.

Hey guys what platforms can you get in at? I am guessing No. 3 and maybe No. 1?

Thanks, Andrew

shaggie:
My C-4 with fresh batteries was good enough for the dive but I wonder what it would have been like with a high wattage can light since the vis seemed to be very good down there.

Crazyduck:
I own two Diverite 10 watt HID lights and jus love them.

Andrew, I am in the process of referbing an older Dive Rite Classic Wreck canister,,,'Big Bertha'..she is as big as a pony bottle--lol,, but on the 'bright' side she packs 50 watts...and can double as a heating element on si's. :)

ianr33:
I was at Windy Point today as well but managed to find the cold spot. Lowest temp I got at 130 was 58 degrees,not 68.

Strange that the bottom of Travis is now a recreational dive (sort of)

What was the vis?

Thanks in advance
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom