Supporting membership failed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ok I cannot see why my supporting membership failed to renew everything is same matter fact just used paypal tonight so how do I fix this messed up situation ?

1-Did your payment clear PayPal?

2-If so, edit your Group Preferences at the bottom: You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups

says subscription failed not sure why everything else went through on other items from payoal.

Great and thanks for supporting :sblogo:

We changed the membership levels around a couple of weeks ago. While we took care to not disturb anyone or their settings, you know how that goes! :D Also, we were able to require an address so you won't have to ask for stickers and such AFTER 1/12/2008. Those will go out semi-automagically. :D We are trying to improve the process all around and would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

well i for one have no promblem supporting scuba board and think the rates are reasonable , like the idea of not having to ask for address even though would been more than happy to give same just wasnt sure why it didnt go through first time actually think it took three tries .

You've paid through PayPal but your payment hasn't cleared yet. Should happen in a few days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom