Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! I don't think it makes too much of a difference, but just so it lines up with PayPal. I had chosen the sponsor tier $100/yr not the supporter one.

Thank you all for your support! When we upgraded last year, we had a disconnect, so we have to do many of these manually. Just keep letting us know and we'll keep up with it!
Cheers, Pete. I’m good again. Thanks to the admin folks and all that you do.

Hi, I paid (2/10) as a supporter but didn't get my red banner. I need that extra status, Thanks!

I auto renewed and now seeing ads?

Please fix.

I think I have several problems.

1) My Supporter status appears to be no longer recognized.

2) In looking into that, I found where I was charged via PayPal on Oct 4, 2022. So, I think my Supporter status should be currently active.

3) I also found where I was charged via PayPal on July 3, 2022, in the same amount.

4) Then I found that my PayPal history shows that I have been getting charged on or about Oct 4 AND on or about July 3 every year for a while. PayPal shows getting charged twice a year going back through 2020. I'm not sure if I was getting double-charged before that, or if that is just all the far back PayPal history will show.

5) The July auto payment shows a Total billed amount of $119.85. The October auto payment shows a Total billed amount of $279.65. So, I think it's just the July charge that has happened 3 times that should not have been happening. The October auto payments go back 7 years, which is when I first joined.

6) While you're looking, can you also turn off the Divemaster "badge" that shows next to my posts? I think an Instructor badge is sufficient and I have not been able to figure out how to turn the DM badge off myself.

I think I have several problems.

1) My Supporter status appears to be no longer recognized.

2) In looking into that, I found where I was charged via PayPal on Oct 4, 2022. So, I think my Supporter status should be currently active.

3) I also found where I was charged via PayPal on July 3, 2022, in the same amount.

4) Then I found that my PayPal history shows that I have been getting charged on or about Oct 4 AND on or about July 3 every year for a while. PayPal shows getting charged twice a year going back through 2020. I'm not sure if I was getting double-charged before that, or if that is just all the far back PayPal history will show.

5) The July auto payment shows a Total billed amount of $119.85. The October auto payment shows a Total billed amount of $279.65. So, I think it's just the July charge that has happened 3 times that should not have been happening. The October auto payments go back 7 years, which is when I first joined.

6) While you're looking, can you also turn off the Divemaster "badge" that shows next to my posts? I think an Instructor badge is sufficient and I have not been able to figure out how to turn the DM badge off myself.
Why these amounts?
1677261725466.png

Why these amounts?

One autopay has paid 7 x $39.95 = $279.65. That is correct and as it should be for the 7 years I've been a Supporter.

The other has paid 3 x $39.95 = $119.85. Which means for the last 3 years, I've been getting double charged, for a total amount of $119.85.

I'm not positive, but I think that is the question you're asking?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom