Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering how to entice scubaboard users to become contributors , believe me I am no saint just becoming a sponser with a lack of computer savy . How about a exclusive film library with all aspects for us to learn and enjoy . Ability to download video to this library with no third party B.S. and collect a revenue stream of your own . Happy Days Rumdumb
We abhor paywalls. I think we're as big as we are due to being as completely open as we are.

Hello all,

I renewed my subscription on 2/2 or 2/3 24.
When your get time could you switch me back to red?

Thanks

Hi Mod Squad. On Jan 29 I renewed my Sponsor membership but it hasn't shown up in my banner yet...please take a look.

Thanks in advance, Mike.

Hi MS. A step in the right direction! :) I renewed as a Sponsor but the banner addition says Supporter.

Thanks in advance, Mike.

Hi MS. A step in the right direction! :) I renewed as a Sponsor but the banner addition says Supporter.

Thanks in advance, Mike.
My bad and FIXED!!!

Checking in on my supporter status - card was charged and looking forward to missing out on all those ads ! Thanks -
Thanks for skipping the ads.

Back
Top Bottom