super short jet fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike1010

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anybody know if these are available anywhere? the instructor i am training with (dmc) has a pair of super short jet-fins he's had for like 30+ years and they would be perfect for travel, and not stirring up the bottom with lots of silt. the problem is i have never seen them in any stores or online? anyone have a pair or know where to get a pair?
Mike

Each jet fin size has a slightly different mold and a different shape. The fin shape and size of the XL, old XXL and new XXL are pretty much the same - somewhat elongated - and only the foot pocket differs significantly. Medium and Large are quite small and their fin shape is actually somewhat stubby.

Jet Fin Comparison

I've got a couple pair of slipstreams and love the xxl size with my clunky rockboots but for warm water the other pair is just a little large for my suitcase and could do with smaller fins. i'm not 100% but i'm fairly certain these fins are smaller than the ones currently available can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom