Super Ferry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Am I still going to be alive when this baby gets going? When I move I have visions of being able to throw the mommy van on the ferry and then chugging over to Oahu when I get a couple of days off. What is the latest word on it?

Supposed to happen next year....looking forward to that :D

Wow that's sooner than I thought it would be. I'm hoping it's gonna happen then.

how many turtles will those high speed ferries take out?

They can dodge tiger sharks, Im not too worried about boats. Kawaihi harbor was badly damaged in the quake, millions. Millions are needed to up grade the harbor to accomadate the ferry. Do you think anyone will put two and two together>

oh..okay then.

It would be so cool to go to the Big Island with your OWN car and have a roadtrip. Shoot, I might want a camper! How great would that be?

Way ahead of you. Im planing on trading in the Jeep on a full size van to convert into a camper van complete with a Zodiac inside for diving/fishing.

anyone know if you pay the "vehicle fare"..
do you also have to pay the "passenger fare" for each person/kid too?

http://www.hawaiisuperferry.com/fares/fares.html

lol.. i wonder if they'd charge you extra for having a dozen scuba tanks in the back...
(like the gougers at hanauma =)

I think you are allowed 2 people per car but Im not positive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom