Sunwing cheap toronto to bonaire flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wowzers..

Same from Chicago via Southern USA: $7-800 range if you buy early enough. Which makes the Toronto prices a non-starter because getting there takes care of the difference. And don't get me started on "fie dollah" transit visa for citizens of Commonwealth countries.

Now if they allowed smoking the now-legal plants in the airport (and sold them right there), that could make it worth considering...

You can smoke weed in Canadian airports in designated smoking areas..

I See A Great Need...

For you guys elsewhere it might not be a great price but for those of us in Ontario I have not seen a better price since I started looking last year. Also consider that that is 500$cnd which after exchange make it somewhere around 360$usd and also only way for us to fly direct down there. Sunwing might not always be the best airline to fly but for the price I am willing to take my chances

Are those rates pretty much the same any day of the week?
I just found out while doing reservations for this year that from Miami to Bonaire on a Saturday is about $714 round trip. However, on Wednesdays is $360 for the same round trip. A difference I find obscene, it doesn't affect me because I can choose whatever day, but dammit.

FWIW we paid $614 flying American from O'Hare (landed back home at dark o'clock on Saturday :()

FWIW we paid $614 flying American from O'Hare (landed back home at dark o'clock on Saturday :()

Right now $614 US = $840 CDN.

Sunday to Sunday on Sunwing with decent daytime flights, direct from Toronto is $495 CDN ($380 US) So if you can get to Toronto for a couple hundred bucks, it might be cheaper for you to fly via Toronto.

Right now $614 US = $840 CDN.

Sunday to Sunday on Sunwing with decent daytime flights, direct from Toronto is $495 CDN ($380 US) So if you can get to Toronto for a couple hundred bucks, it might be cheaper for you to fly via Toronto.

Hmmmm Fort Lauderdale to Toronto and from there to Bonaire? sounds a bit extreme... unless I can take advantage of a double duty free stop? nah I better don't get into that train of thought.

Back
Top Bottom