Sunnto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brucet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Stay away from Sunnto Dive Computers. I recently had a failure on my Cobra 2 and had to get service. A dive buddy I respect and find extremely accomplished in the dive community told me they were junk. As I never had an issue in 10 years, I decided to send in for service. I had to fill out a request on line, which lets them know up front I’m out of warranty, and they already know they no longer offer parts for this model. They received my computer December 1st, and took 3 weeks to tell me they no longer have parts and offered new model with a decent discount. I took it. Now 6 weeks after they received my computer, I still don’t have my replacement. They make it very difficult to get any kind of actual customer service. Have to use their app. Being told to be patient is not an acceptable answer, and all further attempts at contact ignored. Can’t comment on new product, but a company that can’t provide proper support? Yeah, junk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom