Sunday Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hehehe its going to be fun. And I have some new toys I want to play with too :D.

:11: You've been hanging out with Brandon too much! :D

I'm glad too. :D No way you can make it?

I wish that I could make it! I am feeling a bit under the weather though and have a ton of stuff to get done. :( Next time though.

^ He has a valid point Sarah! We would love to see you and Mark out there, but understand about not feeling good.

I will also be joining everyone. Not sure who I am technically diving with, so hopefully someone will let me tag along or buddy up with me. I am going to use singles tomorrow since the goal is extreme beach diving. After reading some of the dive reports and looking at the wham the conditions with some South swell could make it a little sporting. Just be ready to walk away and find another dive site. Gonna be carpooling down with Michelle.

W WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS.
MIXED SWELL NW 4 TO 6 FT AT 10 SECONDS AND S 2 TO 3 FT AT 13
SECONDS. PATCHY FOG.

Assuming conditions are good, and we're going to Monastery North, we wouldn't mind a guide to show us around the place, since we haven't been there before. But as usual, we are nothing if not flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom