Sunday 9/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone diving an area body of water Sunday in north Texas other than CSSP????

If you had posted a little earlier I would have offered to go to Broken Bow today, even though it's a long drive for you. I was up there Fri. to get a visual on my tank and James, the shop owner/instructor, said the vis. was still about 10-15 ft. Doesn't look like it's changed any in the last month.

I wonder how the vis. is at CSSP now, last time I was there was about 2 weeks ago.

Last weekend Mike at CSSP it was still poor vis. On 10/8 we are going to Lake Murray if you are free.

How is Lake Murray? I am not far from there and have often thought of giving it a try. I am planning another trip to CSSP soon (this next weekend or the last in September). Anyone up for that possibility?

I'm lookin' at "maybe" going to CSSP on 9/24, and take a newly minted relative diver. 9/17 may be possible also, need to work on using manual controls on my camera. A couple of weeks ago CSSP had vis. from 3-6 ft. in most spots.

I'm also interested in the Lake Murray trip, although I've never been. From what I understand...Free Lunch!

galscuba:
How is Lake Murray? I am not far from there and have often thought of giving it a try. I am planning another trip to CSSP soon (this next weekend or the last in September). Anyone up for that possibility?

Lets see--- next weekend I will be diving at PK west of Fort Worth and the following weekend will be diving in Arkansas.

I can go to CSSP on the 24th and I would love to dive with you again, Jennifer. Is Angie coming, too?

I think I will be venturing from Oklahoma alone! I just found out today that I am supposed to finish up my AOW that weekend, so I may not be able to make the dive. :( I am trying to put something together for the following weekend, though!

Back
Top Bottom