Sunday 8/17/03 Treasure Hunt & Cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Divers!!
Open invitation to all certified divers. This Sunday is Divers Den annual Treasure Hunt and Cookout. This is the 16th year in a row that a Hunt has been put on. The cookout is in Russell Springs @ Kendall recreational park next to the Dam on Lake Cumberland.

As this marks a special anniversary for Divers Den all the stops have been pulled out for some great prizes. This years grand prize is a 7 day Blackbeards dive vacation. We also have other choices like an underwater diver propulsion vehicle, or an Ocean Reef full face mask. Dacor BCD, Sherwood Regulator, Henderson wetsuit, Atomic liquid blue split fins, and tons of other cool prizes. If you have never participated in a Divers Den Treasure Hunt you don't know what you've been missing. Space is limited to ensure at least 3 prizes to each and every participant. Call to obtain additional information. Call 606 561-4536

A customer told me today about this forum, what a great place!!

This treasure hunt is the best in the state HANDS DOWN. You actually win your money back..What a concept. The spread he has is awesome too. I've always had a great time everytime I've been to one of these treasure hunts Divers Den puts on.

It's a don't miss. Make sure you make it.

You can count on me. I have already ask for time off so I can go on the Blackbeard cruise. Now all I have to do is win it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom