Sunday 21 Nov: Ningaloo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had two really nice dives, despite not taking any photos for the first 30 minutes of dive two due to taking care of others!

Monster Painted Crayfish:
8823cray_hugeVb.jpg

It must be nudi season as there are many different species and tons of egg spirals covering everything. Found this Chromodoris coi laying:
8823coi_eggspiral1b.jpg

Then one of my favourite fishes, actually there were several on each dive...this one has a clingfish buddy!
8823frog_clingb.jpg

Enjoy...more to come when I get a minute or two!

Alcina, nice pixs, great details of the monster painted crayfish...btw, what fish is that on the 3rd pix??

wahlaoeh:
Alcina, nice pixs, great details of the monster painted crayfish...btw, what fish is that on the 3rd pix??

We call them frogfish...I love 'em so much I have one on my business card!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Frogfish or Toadfish?
!

Yup, one both or either. HERE they are called frogfish...what N Americans & others call "frogfish" we call anglerfish. Don't even get me started on the discrepancies!! lol :wink:

Frogfish-Toadfish, they are so ugly they are pretty. Love the crawfish too.

Love the frogfish and the cray shot - beautiful.

I can see that cray must have been huge - look at the size of those legs. Cray season in Perth soon and naughty me may have to put down the camera for a few dives (or not - what a big decision).

Those are awesome pictures. I like the painted crayfish..nice colors. Alcina any luck in with the A70?

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Ningaloo is still one of my dream destinations!

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom