Sunday 10/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still have your old ones. You're in.

No real report from me... too much work.

Two Dives, Gun Smoke and Chemical Barge.
frogman_5, cmufieldhocky8, Scott5644, bdrannik and myself

Of note:
  • Everyone was diving Steel 100s or larger (except Rich... we'll convert him yet!) Made for less tanks on the boat.
  • Everyone had a great time
  • frogman_5 is da bomb!
Pictures are here:
Gun Smoke
Chemical Barge

Try these...

27°33.523 83°05.060

Had a great time and a good chuckle when I looked at the picture of myself in CoolTech's gallery of the Gun_Smoke dive - not sure why I had a look in my eyes like I was about to be attacked by something... Thanks to all, especially Rich, and nice meeting everyone.

bdrannik:
Had a great time and a good chuckle when I looked at the picture of myself in CoolTech's gallery of the Gun_Smoke dive - not sure why I had a look in my eyes like I was about to be attacked by something... Thanks to all, especially Rich, and nice meeting everyone.
That's the look I was telling you about on the boat. You had that look the whole time on both dives... :crafty:

bdrannik:

Definitely a great day all around... nice people, nice weather, nice diving!!
Thanks everyone

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom