Sun 5/29 LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lydija says thanks also, she had a terrific time. How about a night dive thur or friday at a shore dive location of your choice? It is my turn to dive however :) !!!

Chick Dive! Cool! I guess we can thank MB for suggesting this destination, however he ended up with his own dive plan. sigh.
Oh well. Krista, thanks for reminding me how much fun it is diving with you. Lydia, you rock! You can dive with us anytime! Especially if you can put up with me pointing out tiny critters! The tarpon were cool, and seeing the sailfin blennies are always a treat!
Glad I missed most of the Marine Patrol conversation. Where was he when the go fast boat was flying over the edge of the reef line? If we were out there, he woulda run us over, instead we get the pleasure of the Marine Patrol doing it.

Thanks ladies for a great first dive in over a year. Buoyancy aside (mine that is) -- the fish, buddies and the day were awesome.

badmojo:
Picture of the "chick diver crew" pre-action is posted here. Notice how bright eyed and cheery they are at 8am...
OOPs....I got this "ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved, Access Denied" when I tried the link.

Damn I missed the marine patrol action. Sorry I missed it - last minute change of plans, I ended up turning around on I95 to dive off a boat in Miami (can't say no to Tenneco Towers).
Chick Dive? I'm up for a day with the mujeres - next weekend sounds great! What parking lot?

Scuba_Jenny:
Chick Dive! Cool! I guess we can thank MB for suggesting this destination, however he ended up with his own dive plan. sigh.
OK, next time I'll position myself behind you since somebody appears to have problems following the plan... It was a nice dive - haven't been there since just after they laid new "roadway" over by the rockpile. Surprised me to see the path start at 13'; for a long time the trick to this dive was to stay a little south until you hit 20', then drift north to pick up the road. Guess I need to re-program the mental computer...

Ok, we'll try that again from another angle :wink:.

The picture resides on my blog.

As time goes by and i add more posts you will have to scroll further down the page to see it.

Hope that link works!

Nice. Thanks for the trip report.
MB..just who were you referring to???:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom