Sun 5/29 LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badmojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the terrific dive Jenny, there is nothing better than having a great spotter when you're taking pictures (even if they likely won't turn out with that terrible camera). I'm not sure if I'll be able to get used to the huge visibility and lack of any wave action!

I asked spence what he thought of hermit crab on the way home and he said "she's cool!". He was very impressed with her wealth of knowledge and fish naming skills.

Can't wait till tommorrow to do it all again! Lydija is very stoked to get out and get wet her first dive without a drysuit!

badmojo:
Thanks for the terrific dive Jenny, there is nothing better than having a great spotter when you're taking pictures (even if they likely won't turn out with that terrible camera). I'm not sure if I'll be able to get used to the huge visibility and lack of any wave action!

I asked spence what he thought of hermit crab on the way home and he said "she's cool!". He was very impressed with her wealth of knowledge and fish naming skills.

Can't wait till tommorrow to do it all again! Lydija is very stoked to get out and get wet her first dive without a drysuit!

Does this mean a beach dive in the works for tomorrow?

Yeppers... :wink:

We're planning on being in the parking lot by 7:30am tommorrow as the lot was full at ten minutes to 8 this morning.

OK Jenny is awake, general plan is to meet at johnson street, in hollywood at 7:15 am. Directions are in the local knowledge thread here.

Ok, I am awake, (and off to bed shortly) we are meeting at the Johnson Street Parking lot 7:15!

James, pleasure diving with ya! Glad you were patient as I was watching the blennies. Was loads of fun finding the critters!

Great dive, guys!! Thanks so much for the expedient call, James!!!! You and Lydia kick booty!!

I had an incredible time diving with the girls once again (ok, time for some chick dives!!!!!)....missed that!!! No worries over air consumption, no macho let's fin until we drop......:D Thanks girls!
We got to see an incredible school of Tarpon nonchalantly swim by....about 5 or six of them; a good 4 ft long or so...wow!! I continue to remember the excitements of diving....and this in all of 20 feet of water!!!
Of course, I was finally treated to the oh so macho Mr. Marine Patrol, who first almost repeatedly ran us over, then hauled me out of the water by the flag (!!!!!) to request information on our dive intentions....so, ya'll fishing today? HMMM? And, of course wouldn't believe our answer of no, we're COUNTING fish till Jenny actaully showed him her REEF clipboard. I still don't think he had a clue what it was......they don't obviously pay them to be intelligent. Sigh.

Lydia, it was truly a good dive with you and, Jenny, I've missed diving with ya.

THANK THE STARS SUMMER'S HERE AND IT'S TIME TO DIVE, DIVE DIVE....!!!!!

So, what's the plans for next weekend, guys??!!!???

After having had the extreme pleasure of diving LBTS with Marvel and Jenny, I turn green with envy every time I see another dive report from them, about them or mentioning LBTS........I'm going to go check on my favorite airline now.....usa3000 runs cheap charters into Ft. Lauderdale.........maybe I can stop sobbing long enough to read their flight schedule! :crying:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom