Summertime Meet & Greet Charter Payment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yay!!! I can't wait! Thanks for doing this Mike "Miller"! hehehe

We're going to need a bigger boat!

Just paid via PayPal. Anyone bringing a scooter? Maybe I'll bring mine with my big video camera attached to it?

I'm sure there will be smiling faces under water. If you see two very bright 21 watt HID lights coming at you, blinding you, either smile, make faces or swim away. :D

Hey Kwest careful with your quote, "We're going to need a bigger boat!" is what Chief Brody said to Captain Quint before Jaws tore the Orca to pieces...

I don't want to have nightmares with Doc Wong's huge camera tearing up the dive boat... :)

goldenticket.gif

goldenticket.gif

Now that he has a spot and all....

Doc I found an article online about your Impressive Camera!

$100k TyphoonHD4 camera shoots world-first barrel wave slo-mo [Video] - SlashGear

typhoonhd4-05-07-09.jpg

On another note late last year I saw one of the local charters and it seemed to be privately rented out. There was a big ramp looking device on the back that appeared to be used for loading and unloading camera equipment. They were trolling around by Mono Lobo (when I was shore diving it with Ben). Has anyone heard of this footage being used for anything?

You people are very entertaining and a bit freightening!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom