sum some help with new wetsuit!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

psycopanther

Reaction score
ok i just got this new akona 7mm Titanium wetsuit. heres the problem. i tried on the suit, and everything fits real well. except the height of the chest part. it is just barely to short. i can easily stretch it and it fits. except for the crotch part. it gets too tight down there to be comfortable. i was wondering if there was anyway to permently stretch the suit in that area because the next size would be to big. also the suit does stretch enough there to work if i can just get it not to try and return back too normal. i am needing some answers (if any) before my next dive (this weekend!! :confused: ) . anybody have a similar experience??

Hate to say this, but you are in serious danger of ruining the family jewels!!! Seriously, you should not have to stretch a wetsuit to make it fit. If you have not worn it, take it back and get another one:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom