Suit filed in case of "Girl dead, boy injured at Glacier National Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, if Jim and anyone else who wants to participate in a multi-person thread all agree to publish the final results, I'd be happy to post a new thread. Just not here though.

I am game for beginning a new thread about this. Hopefully everyone can keep emotions out of a "fact based" thread.:thumb:

I am game for beginning a new thread about this. Hopefully everyone can keep emotions out of a "fact based" thread.:thumb:
I see you must be new to scuba board.

Let me welcome you.

:rofl3:

Well, if the members clearly violated standards and injured of killed third parties I don’t have any issue with the agency helping the injured 3rd parties gain recompense.

Last I checked, you and PADI don’t swear blood oaths to never talk to the cops and protect each other no matter what.
I guess you missed the part about confidentiality.

Logged on tonight for some casual scuba reading...here I am 81 pages later. Will be curious to see how this plays out!

That's the one thing that's frustrating about ScubaBoard. Any fact based criticism elicits accusations of agency bashing by self-appointed agency defenders.

Agency bashing isn't allowed on Scubaboard in any way, shape or form, for any reason. Deal with it.

Agency bashing isn't allowed on Scubaboard in anyway, shape or form, for any reason. Deal with it.
Agreed. Fact based criticism isn't agency bashing. I'm dealing just fine. Never have had any comments of such moderated so I'm good.

And voicing an opinion as you so eloquently put it, should not automatically qualify for agency bashing.
Agreed. But if the opinion given is along the lines of "I think agency X sucks" Then it is agency bashing IMO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom