suit choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

exwet once bubbled...
Red corall - mediterani sea - compressed air!

Exwet: contact DUI customer service and speak to them about your needs and what it is you are doing and where. They have several "professional user" programs. Opting into one of these may offer you several benefits (price, support, custom options, and others). I would suggest you start there are see where it taks you... I would also suggest you look at the CLx450 as well. Much easier to look after and excellent specs.

DD

Well, now is little to late,I allredy order one of the cf200, it suit me more then other types because while I work I am in constant contact with rocks, and cf200 is most resistant on(punctures,abrassions)

DD, thanks on advice anyway !

Doppler, does professional user include instructor?

Marvintpa once bubbled...
Doppler, does professional user include instructor?

Dear Marvintpa:

Yessir!

DUI has a "key-person" rating that includes instructors and dive leaders. Contact DUI or a rep and submit, insurance, certs and so on, and their marketing department will "assess your status." Read make you an offer on a suit. The discount may be a little or a lot. I believe it depends on how likely they think you are to promote DUI suits and thereby generate sales. Dick Long's marketing program is pretty savvy. He decided at some point, the best way to get Joe and Jane Diver in a DUI was to make sure that their instructor was wearing one!

Good luck

PM me if you need any more details

DD

I bumped into a guy in La Jolla who got his suit on the "key man" program. He paid substantially less than MSRP. His was a CLx450 SS like mine, but he for some reason had the cordura overlay on the whole suit.

his cost was around $1200 for the custom.

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom