Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would stay away from Lahaina Divers unless you like an over structured-time limited-over guided dive. I have heard good things about Ed Robinsons. You are in a good spot for Maui diving as the good diving seems to be over around Lanai and especially as you go around the point at a site called Monolith. The diving gets even better back there.
Have fun. It is whale season when you are there!

Al I can say is if you know where you're going and the conditions are good you can't go wrong doing some south Maui shore diving. It's certainly worth the very scenic drive from the west side.

Thanks for the help folks! Ill keep you posted as to what we decide.

K ellis, I see you're from Broken Arrow, where do you do inland diving, if you do much that is?

There is Table Rock Lake located near Branson, Missouri.
Beaver Lake located near Rogers and Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Tenkiller Lake Located near Gore, Oklahoma
Athens Scuba Park, Athens, Texas
Clear Spring Scuba located in Terrell, Texas
Swepco Lake located near Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Captain John Blue Water Park located Near Joplin Missouri
Skiatook Lake located near Skiatook Oklahoma.

Theres always water to be found :) And in those waters there is a mysterious fish called the Neoprene Skinned Diver Fish :)

There is Table Rock Lake located near Branson, Missouri.
Beaver Lake located near Rogers and Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Tenkiller Lake Located near Gore, Oklahoma
Athens Scuba Park, Athens, Texas
Clear Spring Scuba located in Terrell, Texas
Swepco Lake located near Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Captain John Blue Water Park located Near Joplin Missouri
Skiatook Lake located near Skiatook Oklahoma.

Theres always water to be found :) And in those waters there is a mysterious fish called the Neoprene Skinned Diver Fish :)

Is Clear Spring still open? Last time I was there they were worried about the spring collapsing and possibly having it drain. Granted, I was there 4 or so years ago. That is actually where I did some of my check out dives, for open water and advanced.

Back
Top Bottom