Suggestions for mask leaking - after brain surgery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I’m 61 years old and have enjoyed scuba diving and snorkeling for years. I had brain surgery 2 years ago and now find it next to impossible to find a face mask that will not leak constantly due to my left temple area near the eye being more concave after the surgery. I cannot get a solid seal. Would greatly appreciate any ideas! I have a narrow face to begin with adding to the difficulties.
Hi.if you love diving.You could go to a Plastic Surgeon,and get a small plumping in that area, with the "Fillers"...stoneshirt.Tell em' the Kardashians sent you,for a Discount.

Hi.if you love diving.You could go to a Plastic Surgeon,and get a small plumping in that area, with the "Fillers"...stoneshirt.Tell em' the Kardashians sent you,for a Discount.
Ask for a water tightness guarantee! I guess that would be refreshing for a plastic surgeon - not to make it just nice but watertight too ... a little bit like asking a dentist to make the patch helium proof :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom