Suggestions Curacao October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubakittymarie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
15 of us belong to a dive club and we are going to Sunset Waters Resort in Curacao for 7 days. Any suggestions? I am also trying to come up with any suggestions for something little to put together to give everyone before we go. Any suggestions?

scubakittymarie,
welcome to this board.
i took my family to sunset waters july '04.
my son earned his ow cert with sunset divers.
my wife snorkeled and i dove.
we all had a very enjoyable and relaxing holiday.
the rooms were clean and well maintained.
my wife and son are allergic to gluton and the kitchen staff was able to provide them with meals that were varied and ample.
jim, the gm will personally contact you daily to see if a guest has any needs.
the resort provides a shuttle to town so we did not need to rent a car.

one thing that i think that speaks well for the resort is that on weekends alot of the locals bring their families to enjoy the amenities which include all your food and drinks, the pool, the beach, beach toys and a ping pong table.

i'm sure your group will enjoy themselves at sunset waters.
regards,

scubakittymarie:
15 of us belong to a dive club and we are going to Sunset Waters Resort in Curacao for 7 days. Any suggestions? I am also trying to come up with any suggestions for something little to put together to give everyone before we go. Any suggestions?

Hi ScubaKittyMarie! What dates will you be staying at Sunset Waters? My husband and I are also planning a trip there next month arriving Oct 30th.

Hi ScubaKittyMarie! What dates will you be staying at Sunset Waters? My husband and I are also planning a trip there next month arriving Oct 30th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom