Friend for Scubapro C370

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And sometimes it sits on my bed and I look at it. It's true. I'm such a weirdo🫠

You aren't alone. We do it behind closed doors.

Before and after every dive🥰
will you still kiss it after the japanese gov, pour fukushima´s radioactive water in the ocean ?:(

will you still kiss it after the japanese gov, pour fukushima´s radioactive water in the ocean ?:(

I worked in Souma Shi Fukushima just after nuclear meltdown for almost a year, I'm sure I'm already full of radiation. Gov at the time said no worries about radiation but the radiation measuring devices the schools where I was working were using said different.

And sometimes it sits on my bed and I look at it. It's true. I'm such a weirdo🫠

I do that too. Sitting here after returning from a trip and now prepping for Cozumel in two weeks my silver carbon fiber G260s :cool:and Mark 17E are curled up on the couch beside me enjoying some morning coffee :java: and the annoying of people on scubaboard :poke:, a fav pastime of mine. My wife said this just has to stop, regulators in the bed that is. And I do not think I was exposed to radiation, your excuse :no:.

I was the same way with C370...
until TFX

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom