Suggestion for diving in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's an Incredible and envious list !!
The only other location missing from it that is talked about worldwide as a " Must Visit " will probably be your cheapest out of your list.......

Cozumel, Mexico

A photographer's dream dive with 200ft/70m of visibility with eye-popping colors, a protected national park so huge animals, great accommodations & tasty food, 5 star boats & valet service, and December is a great month to visit. It is the most talked about destination on ScubaBoard.
Thanks. Great suggestion. I must add that to my list. Not so sure that it is the cheapest as it is almost exactlyhalf way around the world.

I suppose that it is the nature of bucket lists that it would contain a gem or two.

CWK: just for clarification, are you saying that your November is completely booked? If you are free in November, shoot me an email at ceeehunt@gmail.com
My November is almost completely full. Have Banda from 20 Oct to 6 Nov and Solomons from 16 to 26 Nov. The above dates are not inclusive of travel.

I’m sorted for December. Have booked Socorro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom