Suggestion for diving in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I’m trying to end 2019 on a high note and I can’t figure a dive destination. Have considered Komodo but rainy season may not exactly be a high note.

My trips so far this year have been:
Christmas Island
Maldives
Raja Ampat

Trips booked through to November are:
Palau
PNG
GBR
Galapagos
French Polynesia
Banda
Solomon Islands

Any suggestions for December?

I'm so overcome with sympathy for your difficult decision that I'm unable to respond.

Reactions: CWK
I'm so overcome with sympathy for your difficult decision that I'm unable to respond.

:rofl3:

Is there no sympathy for a senior citizen whose foot is on a collision course with the bucket?

We're all heading that way CWK.

And as for Chilly, she bums around SE Asia every winter diving exotic places.

I'm still trying to earn and save enough to manage that when I eventually have to stop working.

BTW heading to Singapore tonight for ADEX and then on to Bali on Sunday for a week :D

I....Any suggestions for December?
That's an Incredible and envious list !!
The only other location missing from it that is talked about worldwide as a " Must Visit " will probably be your cheapest out of your list.......

Cozumel, Mexico

A photographer's dream dive with 200ft/70m of visibility with eye-popping colors, a protected national park so huge animals, great accommodations & tasty food, 5 star boats & valet service, and December is a great month to visit. It is the most talked about destination on ScubaBoard.

Reactions: CWK
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom