Suggested Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my cressi-sub Horizons. It is quite possibly the best mask available if it fits your face. But going with everyone else, a mask that doesn't fit is the most irritating thing on a dive.

brandon

Check out the Seavision line. They have everything from a light enhancing mask to color enhancement and regular clear mask. They also have mask with a purge if that is your preference. I went through three mask that now sit in my garage until I found this one. It's extremely comfortable and like you I have a big head which it seals to nicely.=-)

I went to the LDS today and tried on the Cressi Horizons. What a great fit it was for me. Though he was trying to get me to buy the Mares version, which they wanted 150 bucks for, The Cressi was the best fit and view. Thanks for the great information!

Have a Great Diving Day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom