Sudafed in Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayfarmlaw

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I did a search here as well as Google and can't find out if Sudafed is allowed to be brought into Roatan? Honduran jail does not sound like much fun, but sudafed works best for my allergies.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Jay

Make sure you have a prescription for it, you would certainly need it if checked here in UAE.

No scrip needed, just bring in (whatever that max quantity you can buy at Sams) a personal supply. BE SURE to leave it with the medical contact used by your dive operation.

Scubafed pseudoephedrine is also illegal in Mexico. I put mine in a leftover prescription bottle. No issues to date.

I've never had a lick of trouble the world over.

But I wouldn't want to count on that if an agent got pissed at me for some reason.

I've never been asked to show my meds but am always prepared by having things in a ziploc bag for instant inspection. If you have to root around for your meds in front of any official, they may be prompted to send you for secondary inspection.

I just bring one unopened generic box of 48 in a random pocket of a suit case, claim ignorance if necessary and hope for the best.

I don't think you could make much meth out of a box of 48, and I think/hope, on some level a customs agent would understand that and just confiscate or ignore it.

Scubafed pseudoephedrine is also illegal in Mexico. I put mine in a leftover prescription bottle. No issues to date.

Pharmacies can't sell it, but I bring it every time and have never had problem. I leave it in its original container, and I've been searched at customs more than once. I only bring enough for a two week trip though, not enough to start a meth lab...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom