Subsurface Bouy Underwater Exploration Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
Id like to point out that Catherine did NOT watch the training video I told her to, thus the cleated line. Next time she will do better. Next time she will dock her boat, all by her self if it takes me all day.

Now that's what I'm talking about! You keep at her, WC!

catherine96821:
thanks. yea, ..why is that? I thought he looked kinda mean for a white tip...is it his eye?

I did not dock the boat cause I had a couple post dive Margeritas at Cha Cha chas...the truth comes out! Really, I love pulling up to their dock for Mexican after diving. Locals should know that they built a brand new beautiful dock in the hopes of capturing the boating lunch crowd.

Yes, it is his eye. It is a really great shot. The way he is looking at you makes it kinda spooky and mean. I have only seen 3 sharks (white tips) swimming around, otherwise they are just resting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom