Subsurface Bouy Underwater Exploration Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
I would have liked to have seen that. Did you put your light in his face? JB has a light that he stunned me with the other night...some warfare thing. I couldn't see anything for like 40 minutes.

Those sharks are ID'd by those black spots , you know. Nick Whitney might like some new pics. I have never just seen one shark there. Usually there are several if any.

I bet he would, I just sent him some video of a baby that I shot up at sharks cove.

I almost reached up and pushed him, then I though aobut the eel incident and thought better of it. So I just sat still and wished I had my video camera. He and I came 6 inches or so apart face to face. Maybe that's why my mask kept flooding at the end of the dive.:wink:

Woo Hoo!! It's back to Standard Time!!

Nice pictures Skipper! The one of the silhouette inside the wreck is particularly slick. I like the contrast of colors.

It's too late now, but remember those mouthpieces can be switched around- all you need is a zip tie- and the zip ties on the SP regs are re-usable- they have a funky locking mechanism.

It was a fit issue not a replacement issue. SHe didn't ike the long comfort bite thing so it got the blade! Fit fine after.
Id like to point out that Catherine did NOT watch the training video I told her to, thus the cleated line. Next time she will do better. Next time she will dock her boat, all by her self if it takes me all day.
Fun day guys, Mahalo!

nice pictures. I love the shark photo with the fish around him. It looks kinda spooky.

wow - that water looks incredibly clear! Was it really that way or do your pictures turn out better than reality Catherine?

Hey Tom - Actually I'm back in my wetsuit till I can work out a flexibility issue withy my DS - then I'll donn it again.

Aloha, Tim

ch0ppersrule:
nice pictures. I love the shark photo with the fish around him. It looks kinda spooky.

thanks. yea, ..why is that? I thought he looked kinda mean for a white tip...is it his eye?

I did not dock the boat cause I had a couple post dive Margeritas at Cha Cha chas...the truth comes out! Really, I love pulling up to their dock for Mexican after diving. Locals should know that they built a brand new beautiful dock in the hopes of capturing the boating lunch crowd.

Tim, the viz was better than it has been in a while. We planned for the incoming tide, I really beleive in that. Some days, I can watch the viz change by my watch.

I told you, sailors drink rum. You would have been fine:wink:

well, you know what Tristie, the waitress said "who knows? maybe you will be better!"

That is the kind of ETOH induced logic that gets people in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom