submerge camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Subscribed to learn too.

Interesting there is no mailing address in their "about" section.

There isn't much info on that light on their site, but it's also available on Amazon (for twice the price!) and the specs look good there. The burn time on high is low (50 minutes) but there is a switch so you don't have to leave it running like the twist to activate lights I use. I wonder about combining a polycarbonate body with aluminum light head---saves weight but creates an inherent thermal expansion mismatch that could affect the seal.

Have you contacted them? I'm sure an email or two would address many concerns.

LivBIG Inc.

1821 Vanderbilt Ave. Ste A
Portage, MI 49024 USA

Submerge is part of LivBig and is somewhere in Michigan
Sorry for the font it is from their website
BIll

They are completely reputable

---------- Post added August 21st, 2013 at 10:29 AM ----------

Exact same price as at BH photo. There appears to be some differences though. The Amazon one is 1600 lumens the BH and Submerge one is listed at 1500 lumens and a different part number but I think they are indeed the same.

Bill

I emailed the customer support about my planned order but I didn't get a response yet, it's been 3 days now. How about Leisure Pro, I saw the lights just now for sale at about the same price, has anyone bought from this shop , is it a sure seller?

Back
Top Bottom