For Sale Silent Submerge Double Magnus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grantctobin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale is the following. Paypal F+F or Cash net to me OBO.

(1) Silent Submerge Double Magnus. Vortex speed controller, anti torque fins, two depth plates installed. Stock prop as the torque associated with the alu prop has been breaking drive pins for anyone starting the scooter faster than speed 1 and this plagued nearly all of the doubles.

New electronic speed control unit from mfg mid 2022. Full service and overhaul spring 2023 including replacement of shaft seals and drive pin. Capacity at that burn test was 1776Wh / ~39.5Ah (40Ah was capacity at new). I believe battery was a fresh replacement at the end of 2019 (according to dealer I purchased it from).

Perfectly weighted and balanced for fresh water use and battery stored with 60ish % charge since service. If you want to go run ten or more miles or not charge your scooter over a long weekend, this is your girl. Charger included as well as spare hull o-rings and fresh SS Magnus stickers. Has served me well at 90+ meters and long runs but is excess of my needs at moment.

Retail new was $15K. Seems Seasub/Bender is marketing new single Magni for $7700? Call it $5K and I’ll work down from there if there is no interest. Pickup available in Chicago or Madison or I can likely find it a ride to Florida.

Shroud sticker stays, at least until I can figure out which of my degenerate companions stealthily stuck it there.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0350.jpeg
    IMG_0350.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0351.jpeg
    IMG_0351.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 224
$4800

After being told to buy another brand, I am offering @fullytek , the new owner of the Silent Submerge liquidation and his band of merry brothers to buy back this scooter at LESS THAN one third of retail price! $4500!

After being told to buy another brand, I am offering @fullytek , the new owner of the Silent Submerge liquidation and his band of merry brothers to buy back this scooter at LESS THAN one third of retail price! $4500!
$4400

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom