Stray electricity hazards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman:
Yes, yes. I need massive training!
:D :D

If I e-mail you the plans for the meter can you do the thumbnail thingie here. Or teach me how to do it. :D

Look at your e-mail I sent the info to ya.

Gary D.

did I hear somebody say Whitehouse? :D thinkin next weekend I should talk the wife into heading east :wink:

Greg D.:
did I hear somebody say Whitehouse? :D thinkin next weekend I should talk the wife into heading east :wink:
No go until after the third. We are in our in-service training two-week period. Half the operations division trains for 5 days while the other half covers shifts. Then the next week we switch sides. We do this every year.

The dive team gets 7 training days. :D :D

Check your e-mail.

Gary D.

damn I finnaly get the time cash and wife willing to go and you have to be in a 2 week training :D My company has a job oening over there.... trying to talk mama into moving, need to show her arround I'm certain she would love it there.

Gary D.:
:D :D

If I e-mail you the plans for the meter can you do the thumbnail thingie here. Or teach me how to do it. :D

Look at your e-mail I sent the info to ya.

Gary D.
Have a nice day...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom