stonefish.....lessons!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duskdiver:
Cause there is no other way...do you think they would be able to clear there masks or pivot, not kneeling on the ground...how many dives did you do...mmm....bewtween 50 and 100...see if you can do all these OWD skills floating 20 cm above the bottom..not ascending...not descending..

Read the post above your last one!!

Tavi:
I'm glad to hear that you're rescue skills paid off.

However, if you and your buddies practice good basic skills like buoyancy control things like this don't happen. Also learn the frog kick so you don't silt out the bottom and you can find your buddy.

Please let us know how she's doing.

I don't think buoyancy control was the issue here. I think she (the instructor) was kneeling in the sand while practicing some skills with the thread author. But I do agree with you that buoyancy control is key in preventing damaging coral or accidents from running into things.

BTW, glad to here everyone came out okay.

duskdiver:
Now I know what a paniced diver looks like!!....and the rescue course did make a difference!!

Man, job well done!

Tevis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom