Stolen bike found and returned

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a schooner at 40ft and posted the dive report.

I did a schooner at 40ft and posted the dive report.
Excellent, I will look for this thread then and post future wreck dives there. I enjoy dive videos as we divers are able to visit more this way. Lake Michigan is a long lake and there are so many wrecks closer to me that I probably wouldn't visit this schooner in person, but now I can make a better, more informed decision about visiting it.
Thank you,

DD

@Diverdon
Several thoughts I would like to share with you
You have made some videos that should be shared with the local populace -- If you have the time and desire.

Civic & service organizations are always looking for programs - the Chamber of Commerence Rotary, Kiwanis etc.

You might want to contact then and offer to present a program.

SDM

CC
@Marie13

Thank you for the suggestion, Sam. I will seek out somelocal service organizations~great idea!
I have put some of these videos on a couple local Facebook pages and one was noticed by a board member of our local Maritime Museum. The D. Leuty video is now being used in a new display made specifically it.
I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. Please keep them coming and I will continue to share my videos as they become available.

DD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom