STINGRAY Report and Dive Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jwood

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings!
We made it out on Friday in a strong west wind. Whistling could be heard from the rigging - I double checked with my mate Jim (best grillin mate in the northeast} to make sure it was the wind and not my new transmission. Whew...
On board were six of us - the inshore wreck of the Delaware was selected to shelter us from mother natures hard blow...
3 divers were on rebreathers - we knew it would be a long day - but no worries - it beats being on land. Couple of togs and bugs came up - encouraging news - perhaps the life is coming back north. Rob brought up a nice bronze flange - could it be made of gold?
Our Schedule this week:
Wed 6pm 1 tank night dive
Fri 8am 3 tanks - let's hit some of last years better producing spots
Sat 8am 2 tank Stolt Madness
Sun 8am 2 tanks local reef 80' or less

Look forward to seeing you all - out for high adventures on the STINGRAY. Arrrrrrr

Call me (Capt Henrik Petersen} so I can reserve your spot and hamburger. 917-836-5354

Where is the boat located? Is it listed with the EDBA? Rates?Web site? Size of vessel?

http://www.stingraydivecharters.com/

I've dove with Hendriks last September out on the Stolt Dagali. Nice boat, great crew, whips out the grill during the SI. Hendrik's is a great guy. I'll be diving a couple of different boats this year, but I will be diving the Stingray again. We usually book out dive club trips with him as well.

Back
Top Bottom