Still trying to find a dive buddy in the AUGUSTA GA area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrsclegg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
still trying to find a dive buddy in the ASUGUSTA GA area
i live in LINCOLNTON Ga at the lake and trying to get back into diving i am PADI certified and have around 10 open water dives under my belt and do some free diving here at the lake

I live in Tuscaloosa, AL...about a 5 hour drive from Augusta, GA.

There's a great quarry that's an hour north of me (in Pelham, AL) and it's fairly cheap...about a $20 entrance fee. If you're ever in the area, or if you feel like a road trip, I'm always up for diving...

i live in aiken s.c.... i'm not sure how often i would be able to go but i'm around and game...any times in particular?

i live in LINCOLNTON Ga at the lake and trying to get back into diving i am PADI certified and have around 10 open water dives under my belt and do some free diving here at the lake

You are welcome to join our dive group. We dive a mix of local lake and river site, though probably more lake than river. I got your pm and will send further details. During the spring- late fall months we generally do two Sat. a.m. dives starting at 9a (moves to 8a a little later in the summer) and 2 dives Sunday at about 1p. We are starting our two dive saturdays this coming weekend. The first dive at 9am is generally deeper and a little more advanced. The second dive is shallower and suitable for folks with less diving under their belt. We hit the water about 11a on the second dive. Come join us!

Do you ever get down to the springs or other dive locations in Florida? If so I'm guessing you pass though Savannah.....in which case drop me a line anytime you are heading that way and we'll get a little group together.

-Dan

Back
Top Bottom