Stiletto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pierrep99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I just bought a new stiletto, just brought it home today from the shop. I have a question on one of the front utility pockets. I noticed that the left one has 2 sewn attachment points to the BC in the front part of the pocket. The right side however is attached at only one point in the front part of the pocket. I was hoping another stiletto owner here can answer if thats the way its suppose to be?

Thanks

Hi pierrep99

I also own a Zeagle Stiletto. I have had it for almost 3 years now.

Don't exactly see what you mean by " I noticed that the left one has 2 sewn attachment points to the BC in the front part of the pocket. The right side however is attached at only one point in the front part of the pocket. "

The only right/left difference on mine are d-rings ...

Or the new models are different !!!!

Attachments

• Stiletto.jpg
    Stiletto.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 103
What I mean is, the utility pockets are sewn into the BC at certain points. My left pocket at the front part of it is attached at two points, the right one at only one point. You would kind of have to tug the pocket a bit away from the BC to see where its attached.

Sorry, both my front pockets are exactly he same.

And they are not sewed only by 2 or 3 points ... whole pockets are sewed all around to the BC, except at the bottom where weights may be dumped ....

Sorry I can't help.

:coffee:

... and if you look back at the picture I have attached on previous post, you clearly see the right pocket ( on left side of picture ) sewed all around !!!

No prob ...

Dive safe and have fun diving with your new BC

:D:wink:

Here are the pics. In both pictures I am spreading the pockets away from the BC with my fingers. The first one is the left pocket where you could see a sewn attachment point right around where the zipper rests not letting me spread it beyond that point. On the second picture is the right pocket and you can see that same sewn attachment is not there and it lets me spread it much more.

Attachments

• DSC00322_2.jpg
    DSC00322_2.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00323.jpg
    DSC00323.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 112

Back
Top Bottom