Stiletto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, I see what you mean now, I think...When you said 'attachment point' I thought you were talking about the eyelets.

Just checked mine and both pockets are the same as your first photo where it is stitched either side of your fingers.

The one in your other photo looks as though it might have missed being stitched.

Hope that helps.

I will take a look at the shelf stock on Monday. It looks like maybe someone missed a section while sewing it on, which should have been caught in final inspection - if not before.

I will get back to you on Monday morning for certain!

Thanks,

scott

Ok, thanks. Scott this is a large shoulder with a medium waist. It was a special order just picked it up from ecodive yesterday. Thanks so much.

Scott, so would you ship the new BC to the dive shop and I take them back this one?

The waist is interchangable, so if your shop has another large you can just swap up the cumberbund. I love my stilletto, have dove it for 2 years and just moved up to a Ranger LTD. Your shop will make it right and so will Scott if there is a defect, thats why I love Zeagle, had I known Zeagle was going to buy Pinnacle Wetsuit I would not have bought a Bares!!!

Have fun diving your Stilletto.

Joe

OK, now that I have had a chance to look at what's here, and talk to the sewing people, it appears that one spot wasn't bar-tacked on that pocket.

There are a couple of ways that we can deal with this:

1. Send the BC back and we will fix it. If you do this, let me know and I will make sure to throw a few extra goodies in the box. :wink:

2. Have the shop order you a new one - or, if they feel comfortable swapping out the vest section, we can just send them that piece.

Sorry about the screw up...let me know what is easiest for you and we will get it fixed!!!

Scott

Thanks Scott, I really want to get it as soon as possible so I will have the shop order another one. I just called them and they said they were going to call you guys. Thank you so much.

No prob Scott, I really appreciate all your help and quick response to get this taken care of. Thank you very much
Pierre

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom