Stick-on readers for masks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been using the DiveOptx for five years, never moved or fell out. They were recommended by my LDS, best investment so far. NO problems, cleans and defogs just like the mask lense, so no special treatment or different cleaning necessary. No glue, peels up if need to change masks. The key is getting them on correctly and letting them dry completely. Once on, they don't move, at least not in five years and many dives, can't count that high, ran out of fingers and toes, must be more than 20 dives.

I say don't waste your time with stick ons. They always fail. I sent my masks the See the Sea RX and had them install quality lenses. Both sets are at least 7 years old and 100s of dives with no problems. If I need to change my rx (right no its just a reader rx) then they can easily remove and replace if my mask is still in good shape.
I also gave up on stick on readers. They always seemed to disappear at the worst time.
Find a mask that fits you perfectly first, then buy another one for a backup, then send them to See the Sea and have them install quality lenses. You will never have to think about it again. Buy once, cry once, done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom