Stella and the Blue Hole

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, just using her for fills helps her a lot. Many LDS's do NOT use her for fills, but rather send the students down with ample tanks. Fortunately that did not work out well for a couple CO Springs shops, and she was plenty busy this past weekend. We always try and provide her with food, which she also appreciates greatly.

Stella is a Gem, and let's hope when the dust settles she decides to stay. I think this is mainly based on what Santa Rosa will charge her. Santa Rosa seems to think they need a full service dive shop, and maybe they do. But not to support the majority of the divers currently diving there.

I agree with Ron! Not sure why a lot of the dive shops take all the needed tanks for their classes. Our shop gives out two of the four needed, and we get the other two fills from Stella!
Maybe it's a logistics issue because the $5 per fill she charges is about normal for air fills at most shops anyway...... :confused:

Hi All!

Anyone in Santa Rosa? Anyone want to meet at Blue Hole in about three weeks or so?

I'm looking for a buddy to dive with.

Take care, c.

Hi All!

Anyone in Santa Rosa? Anyone want to meet at Blue Hole in about three weeks or so?

I'm looking for a buddy to dive with.

Take care, c.
Hi there!

There's usually some of us going to dive there, so you shouldn't have any problem finding dive buds - well, if you're not too picky. :lol2:

My bud & I certainly need to go again before this summer as badly as we did on prep & drills last time. I'm guessing that you'd be a Saturday morning diver tho; we get there about noon when we go.

I think there is a thread here about Memorial Day Weekend. Well, pick your weekend and look for a thread, or post one.

Not too picky. :)

I'd be a wednesday or thursday afternoon diver, I'm thinking. Any chance of that?

Say May 28 or 29?

c.

Back
Top Bottom