Steel / DIN rentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bspurr13

Contributor
Reaction score
Aloha,

I'll be over there in June and want to do several days of shore diving (and maybe a boat or 2) with my newly certified kids (they should have about 20 - 30 dives each by the time we get there). Are there any shops that rent steel tanks w/ DIN valves?

Thanks,
Brett

I have done previous posts about DIN tanks on here. Im in maui currently and i have found NOBODY that has steel or DIN tanks. Supposedly B and B has DIN but i went in there yesterday and they said nope only alum 80's. Last year they had a handful of Alum 100's but not anymore apparently. Maui Dive shop will tell you they have steel but they dont know what they are talkinga bout. I also went in there yesterday and they guy said this is a steel but it said AL on the side and i am possitive that it was an alum tank........ so to answer your question. Nobody that i have found had steel or DIN.

Grap a DIN adaptor from your LDS to bring on your trip for your DIN regs

Brett, which Island are you planning on visiting?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom