Staying Logged In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update: If you are still having issues with logins please do the follow:

1) Clear your browser cookies.
2) Close all of your browser windows even if they are not from ScubaBoard.
3) If you can, reboot your machine to clear any session cookies (not required but recommended).
4) Log back in to www.scubaboard.com using Internet Explorer or another non-AOL provided browser (please use the full domain to login as it may help with issues.)
5) If your problem persists, post a response to this thread with the following information:

Your Operating System
Your Browser Name and Version
Your specific problem with information on when you get logged out or after what event

The more we know about this issue the easier it will be to track it down but hopefully the change we just made solved most problems.

This was never a problem for me with the old Scubaboard but since the change over it has been a constant problem. We have tried everything and nothing seems to work for very long. Additionally I can't view profile pictures when this is happening. I can when it's working properly however.
I really think it has something to do with Scubaboards software...

Julie

Hell all

I'm pretty new 'round here, but I had the log on problem from the first day on. Eventually I changed my bookmarks (yep, I'm anti-IE) from the pure IP number, which I got from some other site's links page, to www.scubaboard.com, and that seems to have solved my problem.

Hope this is one more step to get this fixed...

fan(t)a(s)tic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom