Stating the obvious

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^now knows that heli knows,if he looks at heli's changed avatar^

mlkco:
^Is very busy and seems nice^ sorry this was for Hemlon I'm slow
Also OHM Diver the black icon means offline not bad post

I get the black vs green "Radio" Button as being off vs on line. It was a refrence to the Triangle with the red border (on the edges) and white background (the base color)with the vertical (Up and down) black line that when I move my curser (the pointy thingy) over it reads "Report Bad Post"

I have no idea what it is meant to convey, I thought it was just an easy obvious post.

Sorry if I created any unnecessary confusion.:confused:
^changed his avatar^

Okay, I did a little searching and observation. The little "Report Bad Post" seems to appear next to everyones online/offline button, except mine. I tryed selecting it and it appears to be a way for someone to report to the mods if someone was to say something mean or insulting or just trolling. I don't have one (see it) because I wouldn't report myself.

So back at it then.

-to mlkco

^not confused^

^

^is observent and methodical^

ohm diver, you can't report your own bad post. Icon not by my name and is by your name here

^thought it would^

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom