Stating the obvious

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmdiver:
I am gonna strech just a little on this one ^subscibes to RailFan Magazine?^
^ :no He s Wrong about the magazine name.^ ( But i do subscibe to Train s Mag and Modelrailroad Mag ):D

^is a model train nut :D^
(They do, but its quite a small following. Inline Hockey has a bigger following. The Australian teams have been doing very well in the last few years at the Hong Kong Inline Hockey Cup, which is hosted at the YMCA rink in Jordan, Hong Kong. Mens, Womens and Youth Teams from all over the world (Canda, USA, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, England) come together for 4 days of intense Inline hockey. I had the good fortune to play Rep for HK in 2003 :D) - My location is a little misleading. I wont actually be in melbourne, or australia at all for that matter for another week or so. hehe.

^joined in 2005^

heres one for Santafejoe

^calls it "ice hockey" when its just HOCKEY!!!^:no

all hockey is played on ice... if its not, then you call it "floor hockey" or "street hockey"...
same thing applys to skates... "rollar" "in-line" etc...:)

^close enuff to Canada to realize its just called Hockey^ :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom