Starbucks' is Open in Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boo hoo (I see crocodile tears)...Look, someone needs to shop at Wal Mart and Target and everyone has their place in the pecking order: I didn't make the rules, I just go out and win the game.
edited by Mania
and not only can I go to Cozumel whenever I want I can (and do) go anywhere I want, all over the world (I mean, Cozumel is ok for a weekend or a week, but really, it's kind of low budget comparatively), and get to have people wait on me hand and foot as well! So, Ha! And, HA HA! It's a tough life, but someone has to live it, and imagine, none of it was handed to me - I came from absolutely nothing and made everything I have on my own, so HA, HA, HA!
edited by Mania

Come on...we live in a capitalist society...get with the program...

edited by Mania
and I know exactly who I am, so, you think I care a whit what nameless, faceless, internet people have to say?
edited by Mania

Where I stay and with whom I dive is my business, not anyone else's, and I frequent the establishments of people I know, and dive with people that have more than one dingy from which to dive, and who provide the widest variety of choices to me (and it is all about me since I am paying). Again, Cozumel is really comparatively low budget - get out and see the world and then you'll know and be able to say: until then, you're guessing.

edited by Mania

Starbuck's coffee sucks!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I have edited many posts, removed personal attacks from both sides, removed most of the "so called social class" remarks and so on.
If this thread continue this way I will remove it.
As for the class - noblesse oblige.

And this is the final warning
Mania

The whole conversation made me a laughing.
As a person who grow up in Italy everytime I'm in the US I honestly suffer because there is no good coffee at all. In the US you have no clue what a good coffe is. So the discussion about what is and what is not a good coffee is a bit - please don't take it personally - like me and my Dad discussing music (both of us completely out of tune)

Mania

The whole conversation made me a laughing.
As a person who grow up in Italy everytime I'm in the US I honestly suffer because there is no good coffee at all. In the US you have no clue what a good coffe is. So the discussion about what is and what is not a good coffee is a bit - please don't take it personally - like me and my Dad discussing music (both of us completely out of tune)

Mania

Is it possible that taste in coffee is subjective? Maybe some American's have tried coffee in Italy? Maybe some of these people prefer other coffee?

Saying that Americans don't have a clue what good coffee is seems to be a bit closed-minded.

Is it possible that taste in coffee is subjective? Maybe some American's have tried coffee in Italy? Maybe some of these people prefer other coffee?

Saying that Americans don't have a clue what good coffee is seems to be a bit closed-minded.

Exactly right! As well as "elitest."

Back
Top Bottom