stahlsac carryon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Cozumel Cruiser - four years now and has held up very well. My wife just purchased the Jamaican Smuggler. Her Akona bag fell apart. Can't go wrong with stahlsac.

anyon using the cayman brac carryon? pricey but looks like it will last forever

First let me say that I own two Stahlsac bags that go into to checked baggage and they are well made and have held up well.

Having said that I would not spend the money for a Stahlsac carry-on. The carry-ons take very little wear and tear. The owner of my LDS suggested saving the money and buying a regular carry-on piece of luggage. I did the same thing for my wife and daughter. Just buy it from WalMart, Target or some on-line luggage store.

I have been using that carry-on on dive vacations since 2004 and it doesn't look worn at all. I also use this same carry-on for business trips where I can fit everything in a carry-on. This gets me to my destination sooner and home sooner since I don't spend time waiting at the baggage carousel hoping that my luggage will show up.

Save your money and use it for another dive or two on your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom