St. Moritz Dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Artimas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Format2 which I don't think they even make anymore and I love it, its a great watch, looks nice and works well. I would heartily recommend them.

I've had an M1 for over two years now. It's a very nice watch. Go with the "rubber" strap. The velcro will not last too long if it used a lot. St. Moritz replaced my velcro strap with the rubber one at a nice discount and no shipping fee.

I bought an Aquamatic which is their top end dive watch. I picked this brand due to the price, warranty, and styling. Mine replaced a watch that flooded so I have not gone diving with it yet, but it feels very well built. Make sure you send it in every two years for the servicing and warranty extension. There's more about it on their website. Also, look at Scuba Gear and Scuba Diving Equipment - Discount dive gear thats where I bought mine and they have great prices!

The Seiko Monster is a good watch, but it is very large. Seiko has a great reputation in the dive watches that people actually dive with. There are so many people with Rolex and Omega that will not dive with them.

I have the "Professional" and my wife and kids each have an M1. Great watch, tough cover, and I really like the florescent hands and markers... Lot of good watches out there, St. Moritz makes some good ones...

Thanks for this link. I flooded my Momentum watch a couple of weeks ago. Looked online for them and found nothing that touched this price. My hubby has already promised to replace mine, as a Valentine gift. I just saved him a bunch of money. Thanks again.

Thanks to all (and you're welcome to Joystershell)!

Looks like a new watch just went on my birthday list!

Back
Top Bottom