St. Lawrence River / Lake Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mike,
I run Thousand Island Dive Excursions out of Clayton NY. I do charter to wrecks on the US side of the river. Check out the web site at Thousand Island Dive Excursions
Capt. Ken

Hi Ken, went out with you last year and had an excellent time. Hoping to use your services again next year. Didn't make it up to St Lawrence this summer. I would recommend your boat to anyone.

Hi Ken, went out with you last year and had an excellent time. Hoping to use your services again next year. Didn't make it up to St Lawrence this summer. I would recommend your boat to anyone.

I was one of the others on the boat last summer. I'm very disappointed that I couldn't make it back up this year. I'm with Michael....I would recommend your boat to anyone. Absolutely no complaints.

Kristopher

If you are staying on the Canadian side then check out Thousand Islands Divers and for real convenience stay right at Caigers in Rockport. We use them all the time. They have great wrecks like the Keystorm, Vickery, Daryaw just to name a few.

Agreeing with Wayne , leaving from the Canadian side Thousand Islands Pleasure Diving is the clear choice, even if not staying at the resort. They have capabilities to dive on US side as well as Canadian from the Rockport-Ivy Lea ON/Alexandria Bay NY area east to Brockville ON/Morristown NY area. Excellent boats & friendly service!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom