SSI desktop and SSI mobile app logs don't match

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

90to90

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all, I would like to download my logbook from the SSI app, but it doesn't appear I can do so from my phone. I went on to the desktop website to download it and realized only 150 of my dives appear there (I have 180 on the mobile app). Trying to figure out why dives 151-180 show up on the mobile app but not the desktop site-anyone know why and how to fix?

Sounds like you may need to sync the app with the website - located under the top right gear icon on the main app page then “settings and sync” and then scroll all of the way to the bottom and hit “synchronize all”.

SSI logs are a total cluster, both the app and online versions. Verification instructor/codes are added as people who were on the dive with you when they weren’t, there is no longer a place to add surface interval times, comments are deleting themselves, “kind of dive” icons are overlapping each other on the app and on and on the problems go.

I had to recently dedicate a weekend to doing them all over and then switching back and forth between the app and website to figure out the secret combination to get everything to save correctly before verifying all of them at once (because for some reason towards the end it would start verifying all of the unverified dives everytime I would verify one dive…)

SSI really should step it up and correct the many issues; I know I’ll never let my logs get behind again lol.

Edit: top right, not top left

Hah thanks for the suggestion- I did sync everything, but it changed nothing. You're right about the SSI logs! Recently went the way of the Perdix so will hopefully never have to deal with SSI's damnable app again hah.

I must say that as an agency that wants everything digital and really emphasizes getting students onto "MySSI" early in the process, they have a lot of work to do on their digital product.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom