SR-1 problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peacock62

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have had an unresolved free flow,
Environmental seal over expansion,
A pop-pop-pop from the second stage.
Back to the lds 3 times! Sent to Sherwood 2 times and problem was never fixed. Won't dive it again! ! Now the lds will not honor a refund or gear exchange. I would love to hear from the Sherwood rep on their position.

Had similar problems with Sherwood's poor customer support and poorer tech support with my SR1. I was screwed out of $600 after they said they would refund me over the phone to the shop AND ME, then didn't. Now stuck with a paperweight I wold be afraid to dive because of all the problems. Done purchasing anything Kramer-Decker forever, and I am a very avid diver!!

Hope you have better luck than me!!

Sorry to hear you were in the same spot! I have purchased Apeks DS4s. I have 5 now and 1 DST. doubles and stage regs.
NEVER had a single problem! I have done the service myself with some help from experienced techs. No problem.
after seeing the internal workings of the SR-1 I'm surprised there are not more problems. As for Sherwood and the lds they have my money and I have a bad taste.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom